You are leader of an SME and you seek to revisit your value chain and identify new opportunities. You aim to become more competitive with the resources you have.
Our services could look as follows:
- We kick off with a systemic diagnostic, visiting fully your physical and social eco-system.
- Goals: Identify a long and diverse list of projects, some of which were previously detected (and part of the project request), many are newly identified.
- This goes hand-in-hand with the organisation of one or a series of workshops with participation of a rich selection of stakeholders.
- Goals: Generate a new dynamic among those participants who are directly and indirectly involved. Unexpected solutions are bound to emerge and newly interested parties are likely to express the wish to participate or contribute.
- Based on the outcome of these initiatives, we offer support in your decision making processes.
- Goals: Make a selection of projects and those who are likely to drive them. Hereby we consider a variety of possible business models (start-up, network or cooperation) and an adapted financing strategy (ex. crowd funding).
- Depending on your needs and choices, you may require the preparation of a business plan.
- Goals: (Co-)Prepare an effective document, accessible to the appropriate reader and adapted to the chosen financing strategy.
- This process has exposed your team and other stakeholders to new concepts and possibilities. We can offer conference and bespoke training on ‘systemic design’ and ‘blue economy’ to stakeholders and other interested people in the region or people who are somehow related to the eco-system in question.
- Goals: To empower a larger number of people who are either directly or indirectly related, hereby enhancing the success-rate of your ambitions.
- All the best conditions are in place to realise your plans. Now is the trickiest part. We offer support in project execution to ensure your success in achieving your goal.
- Goals : To see the realisation of your goals for your business (or organisation) and toward those you work with and engage with – beyond what you could have imagined at the start. The project is empowered to manage a diversity in culture of the participants and will focus on the process as much as on the objective. We may offer our expertise and technological and scientific knowledge related to the selected innovations and to the agile execution of the project(s).
We have worked with: