Have you heard of Stone Paper?
Stone Paper, or Papier minéral, is a great premium and sustainable alternative to paper and paper-like products.
Innov’Blue is a pioneer in Stone Paper products and has now created the brand:
– rocStar –
Find out more and order Stone Paper products here:
So if rocStar is all about paper made from stone… Then what does Innov’Blue stand for, what does it do?
We provide support in decision making processes
from strategic support to operational execution.
Our work is to support businesses in accelerating their capacity to adapt to change and develop a more resilient economy.
Who is concerned
You are an SME, a mid-market company or other organisation : foundation, chamber of commerce, local government institution, …
- You may have initiated sustainability or circular economy activities to improve your competitiveness.
- You want to go further and ensure the continuity of your organisation in the long term.
- You are ready to revisit your value chain, to identify new areas of development, develop new activities or perhaps modify existing ones. For example develop your procurement activities.
- In short, you seek to improve your economic resilience.
We are committed
Committed to building a longer-lasting economy, one that generates revenue and new employment and produces competitive products.
- Based on our profound understanding of the challenges and solutions required, always innovative both from an economic and sustainability point of view.
- Thanks to our highly complementary experiences: strategic, human, technical and operational
- Based on our systemic way of thinking and acting.
- And thanks to our up-to-date knowledge of innovation, solutions and standards.
As experts on the Circular Economy we are strongly inspired by the Blue Economy (Gunter Pauli) in France, member of both its Think Tank and Do Tank.
We work in the following languages: English, French, Dutch and Spanish.
A systemic approach
We value most of all systems thinking and adopting a systemic approach in our work. We share and convey this approach in what we do at all levels. Our task is to teach to think systemically, a behavioural change at the individual level and one that impacts the organisation as a whole.
To change behaviour implies a change of thinking and acting. It is a profound process and one that requires a different approach and set of objectives, as well as an open mindset towards the unknown.
We will share with you a new way of seeing, original and wise, through the realisation of a bespoke process.
We will accompany you through constructive, transparent and fact-based collaboration. We take into consideration both interrelation and interdependence in the work we do. Meaning, our way of working is systemic, profound and ethical.
We are a collaborative colleague of The Woodland Group