The participant of this master class is invited to explore alternative visions for her/his organization or industrial environment, and identify new opportunities.
As companies and the people who manage them continue to seek production growth in a finite world with limited resources, it begs the question: Is a sustainable economy possible, one capable to meet the needs of all without impeding on the opportunities of current and future generations?
This 1-day master class aims to help you identify new steps in developing alternative visions for your industry or company, that will address these questions, in an open-minded and a multidisciplinary manner.
“No problem can be solved without changing the level of consciousness that has engendered it. Albert Einstein
- In advance: The master class begins at the moment of registration. It is accompanied with a video and a self-diagnosis questionnaire, an invitation to the participant to begin to open up to the fields of possibilities.
- After the master class: An opportunity for implementing your action plan identified during the master class.
- The foundations of this master class are a combination of Camila AMAYA-CASTRO’s know-how and experience in the areas of manufacturing, system design, learning organizations, biomimicry and systemic science.
- This master class is based on the methods of the learning organization, with both collective and personal work, combining a variety of teaching methods: co-creation, creativity, emergence and concretisation, accompanied with concrete and unprecedented business cases.
This master class is developed for senior executive, director, quality manager, HR director or consultant – either in the private or public sector or an association.
Number of participants: minimum 5, maximum 10.
Prerequisites: this Master Class does not require any prerequisites.
A self-diagnosis is proposed in advance, to help situate the participant.
1 / Opening – laying the foundations Collective exploration 2 / Understand the notions of complexity, emergence, systemic approach Dialogue, storytelling 3 / Discover the alternative vision – the field of possibilities Visualization, mental models 4 / Getting ‘hands-on’: implementing for real or is it just tales Co-creation, shared vision
1 / Opening – laying the foundations
2 / Understand the notions of complexity, emergence, systemic approach
3 / Discover the alternative vision – the field of possibilities
Visualization, mental models
4 / Getting ‘hands-on’: implementing for real or is it just tales
Co-creation, shared vision
Camila AMAYA-CASTRO has designed and animates this master class that feeds on the work of world-renounced experts. Her professional ecosystem includes:
- Prof. Fritjof Capra – author of «A Systems View of Life»
- Prof. Peter Senge – author of « The Fifth discipline »
- Prof. Luigi Bistagnino – leader of « Systemic Design »
- Prof. Gunter Pauli – creator of « The Blue Economy »
Feedback from participants
Such encounters generate a great depth of reflection and reasoning…
This master class is offered several times a year. Next sessions are scheduled for January / February. Contact us for more information.
Location and duration
Paris (offshoring possible).
One day (7 hour presence)
Rate 600€ (before taxes). Special offers can apply.
An online version in English to be launched in January. Contact us for more information.
Other operating methods
Inter-company master class: This master class can be delivered in intra.
This master class can also be followed up by a personal accompaniment of the participant in his/her realization process. Contact us for more information.