The participant of this master class is invited to explore alternative visions for her/his organization or industrial environment, and identify new opportunities.
As companies and the people who manage them continue to seek production growth in a finite world with limited resources, it begs the question: Is a sustainable economy possible, one capable to meet the needs of all without impeding on the opportunities of current and future generations?
This 1-day master class aims to help you identify new steps in developing alternative visions for your industry or company, that will address these questions, in an open-minded and a multidisciplinary manner.
“No problem can be solved without changing the level of consciousness that has engendered it. Albert Einstein
- In advance: The master class begins at the moment of registration. It is accompanied with a video and a self-diagnosis questionnaire, an invitation to the participant to begin to open up to the fields of possibilities.
- After the master class: An opportunity for implementing your action plan identified during the master class.
- The foundations of this master class are a combination of Camila AMAYA-CASTRO’s know-how and experience in the areas of manufacturing, system design, learning organizations, biomimicry and systemic science.
- This master class is based on the methods of the learning organization, with both collective and personal work, combining a variety of teaching methods: co-creation, creativity, emergence and concretisation, accompanied with concrete and unprecedented business cases.
This master class is developed for senior executive, director, quality manager, HR director or consultant – either in the private or public sector or an association.
Number of participants: minimum 5, maximum 10.
Prerequisites: this Master Class does not require any prerequisites.
A self-diagnosis is proposed in advance, to help situate the participant.
1 / Opening – laying the foundations Collective exploration 2 / Understand the notions of complexity, emergence, systemic approach Dialogue, storytelling 3 / Discover the alternative vision – the field of possibilities Visualization, mental models 4 / Getting ‘hands-on’: implementing for real or is it just tales Co-creation, shared vision
1 / Opening – laying the foundations
2 / Understand the notions of complexity, emergence, systemic approach
3 / Discover the alternative vision – the field of possibilities
Visualization, mental models
4 / Getting ‘hands-on’: implementing for real or is it just tales
Co-creation, shared vision
Camila AMAYA-CASTRO has designed and animates this master class that feeds on the work of world-renounced experts. Her professional ecosystem includes:
- Prof. Fritjof Capra – author of «A Systems View of Life»
- Prof. Peter Senge – author of « The Fifth discipline »
- Prof. Luigi Bistagnino – leader of « Systemic Design »
- Prof. Gunter Pauli – creator of « The Blue Economy »
Feedback from participants
“Such encounters generate a great depth of reflection and reasoning…”
This master class is offered several times a year. Next sessions is scheduled for Friday the 17th of January 2020.
Contact us to sign up or for more information.
Location and duration
Paris (offshoring possible).
One day (7 hour presence)
Rate 200€ (before taxes). Special offers apply.
An online version in English is now available, with 4 online sessions over 2 weeks, starting the 20th of January.
Contact us to sign up of for more information.
Other operating methods
Inter-company master class: This master class can be delivered in intra.
This master class can also be followed up by a personal accompaniment of the participant in his/her realization process. Contact us for more information.